Since 1999 Promaz Automotive has been building and maintaining some of Australia’s best street cars. Run by Simon Ioannou, Promaz has grown into a very successful business . With over 30 years experience in the automotive trade, Simon has vast experience with the popular Mazda rotary engine.
Promaz specialise in rotary engines, from standard to high performance rebuilds to custom fabrication, custom fuel systems, aftermarket engine management systems and tuning, custom turbo applications, custom intercoolers and exhausts, gearbox & differential conversions, brake conversions, injector cleaning service and much much more.
Promaz also offer basic and full servicing to all cars and operate an in-house two-wheel drive Dyno Dynamics Roller dyno. We also have a Hub dyno for the ultimate tune
Promaz specialise in custom applications. Some of the more popular services that we carry out are:
- Mazda brake upgrades
- Intercooler installations and upgrades
- Differential conversions (Ford 9-inch,)
- Gearbox upgrades (Toyota Supra, Jatco /C4 and turbo 400 automatic transmissions etc.)
- Turbo conversions and upgrades
- Engine reconditioning to high horsepower race spec engines
- Rotary turbo engine conversions a specialty!
- Suspension upgrades
- Liberty gearbox conversions and rebuilds
- Rotary plate machining
- Dyno Tuning
- Inhouse State of the art CWT Engine Balancing machine
We can also organise engineering certificates for all work carried out. Promaz is also authorised to carry out Victorian Road Worthy Certificate (R.W.C) checks.